How it works
Our compliance experts will:
- Advise you whether or not you need to comply with either or both ESOS and SECR.
- If you do, explain how to register and what audits you require.
- Carry out the relevant on-site audits.
- Register your ESOS compliance on the Environment Agency website.
- Provide you with an evidence pack including all the necessary data and reports.
- In short, we take care of everything for you.
How you benefit
- You have complete assurance that all angles are covered in order to ensure compliance – our ESOS Lead Assessors have engineering experience, knowledge of other compliance systems such as CCL, and working experience with energy procurement and measurement systems.
- We will help you define, implement, measure and refine your energy management strategy ensuring you meet your SECR compliance.
- No delays or long lead times - we have a full range of specialist equipment so you don’t have to wait for work such as thermal imaging, electrical consumption profiling and environmental temperature, pressure, flow and humidity monitoring.
- Expert, dedicated attention – we keep all audit work in-house with no sub-contracting so that we can work directly with you to fully understand your energy use and specific audit requirements.
What to do next
Call us on 024 7669 6512 to talk to the team to discuss support for your ESOS and SECR obligations.
The ESOS Phase 2 deadline has passed but it's not too late to act. Give us a call so we can help you avoid any fines by starting the compliance process now.
Please have to hand details of your company, your turnover, number of employees, the type of energy you use, and approximately how much energy you use a year.
Full details of the ESOS scheme can be found on the GOV.UK website: